Friday, 30 May 2008

Latest holding of My Portfolio ~ May 2008

Latest holding of My Portfolio ~ May 2008

Latest Holdings as at 31 May 2008

Cash
China Energy
Courage Marine
Lizhong Wheel
ChinaXLX
Jiutian Chemical
Sihuan
Swiber

CPF
Asia Enterprise
Midas
Raffles Education

During the month, I sold off all holdings in Cacola, Changtian and Sino Techfibre. The idea is to conserve some cash as May - July has traditionally been a poor quarter after Q1 reporting. This also allowed me to trim the number of counters that I own.

Analysts continue to be a nuisance. Some of the rubbish reports have caused prices of counters that I own to tank. Today there is another idiot causing ChinaXLX price to drop >7% :(

Jiutian was cheered by the news of share placement as influencial personnel like Mr Chew Hua Seng of Raffles Education took up some 38million shares. Without this positive doze of good news, the share price might have fallen <10 cents under the vicious attacks of anaysts with their no brain downgrades etc.

No comments: