Friday, 26 October 2007

Performance of Virtual Fund

Sum invested = $256,840
Cash holding = $379,289
Realised profit = $136,129 = 27.23%
Unrealised Profit = $32,220 = 6.44%
I just came back from holiday. Not bad, the unrealised profit of Virtual Fund has increased by some $20k over the past week. Many S shares have dropped to close to pre-cheong level. Need to do some homework this weekend.
What a week it has been. Heard that Sembcorp Marine got into some deep ****. Some friends asked me whether this is the time to pick up the share on the cheap.
Some have got burnt by Uni-Asia when it plummeted to $1. I had warned you guys beforehand.
I did not get to reply to some of the queries as I did not have internet access during my break. Sometimes, it is very comfortable to live in a world without phones and computers.
I will try to pen my thoughts on these issues this weekend. Meanwhile, enjoy your weekend and spend quality time with your loved ones!

No comments: