Wednesday, 5 September 2007

My Virtual Portfolio as at 5 Sep 2007

I have been entrusted to manage $500,000 worth of virtual stock portfolio. These counters have been chosen by me based on my own research and share market experience. If this portfolio yields capital gain of more than 50% by end of 2008, I may get to manage part of my company's real share portfolio with market valuation in excess of $10 million! My fund management journey begins here. I will update the valuation of my virtual portfolio at every month end. Stay tuned!




For illustration purpose, transaction costs and dividend income have been excluded from the above calculation. Whenever there is any buying or selling transaction, it will be updated accordingly. At any point in time, the total fund invested must not exceed $500,000.

No comments: