Wednesday, 5 September 2007

Virtual JF Portfolio Performance YTD


I came across JF Assets Management as it has been actively acquiring certain shares in the local scene. I have done some research and realised that it is actually based in Hong Kong. Their funds performance, in particular the China related ones, have been very impressive. So I try to compile some of the shares that they invest in and come up with this virtual JF portfolio to see how they really fare.

For hyperthetical illustration, I bought 1 lot for evry counter at the beginning of 2007. The prices were based on the real prices on that day, adjusting for bonus issues and share splits for certain counters. The YTD cumulative return is 25%, which I would say is fairly good as the market has corrected quite sigificantly last month.

No comments: